- The Valley of the Clueless. The German public sphere and the Euro crisis.
- Models of Subjectivity for Interpreting the Crisis. A Contribution to William James’ Analysis of Emotions and Consciousness.
- Precarious lives: the production of subjectivity in the contemporary society
- Austerity in Discourse: An EU/US Comparison
- Capitalism and Social Cohesion
- Democracy Disfigured
- Media, Cultural Industry & the Crisis
- Political or Economic Crisis: Quid Prius?
- Senza categoria
- Social Theories Interpreting the Crisis
- Social Transformation, Economic Crisis and the New Dynamics of International Migration
- Subjectivity and the Crisis
- The Current Crisis from the Perspective of Gender
Archivi tag: precarious_life
In the text Frames of war, Judith Butler analyzes the concept of precariousness as generalized human status: we are “precarious lives” because our persistence depends upon social and political forces, that determine our dependency by the world. In the present time, … Continua a leggere