- The Valley of the Clueless. The German public sphere and the Euro crisis.
- Models of Subjectivity for Interpreting the Crisis. A Contribution to William James’ Analysis of Emotions and Consciousness.
- Precarious lives: the production of subjectivity in the contemporary society
- Austerity in Discourse: An EU/US Comparison
- Capitalism and Social Cohesion
- Democracy Disfigured
- Media, Cultural Industry & the Crisis
- Political or Economic Crisis: Quid Prius?
- Senza categoria
- Social Theories Interpreting the Crisis
- Social Transformation, Economic Crisis and the New Dynamics of International Migration
- Subjectivity and the Crisis
- The Current Crisis from the Perspective of Gender
Archivi categoria: Social Theories Interpreting the Crisis
The paper aims to present the impact of the crisis in Europe by analysing the changes in consumer behaviour. Primarily using data from secondary sources, the paper firstly describes the evolution of consumption in Europe, in order to show how the current … Continua a leggere →
Over twenty years after the publication of La misère du monde (Bourdieu,1993), Pierre Bourdieu’s work is still highly relevant. The social order that has led to a proliferation of the “small miseries” of the world seems to have prevailed: Pierre … Continua a leggere →