- The Valley of the Clueless. The German public sphere and the Euro crisis.
- Models of Subjectivity for Interpreting the Crisis. A Contribution to William James’ Analysis of Emotions and Consciousness.
- Precarious lives: the production of subjectivity in the contemporary society
- Austerity in Discourse: An EU/US Comparison
- Capitalism and Social Cohesion
- Democracy Disfigured
- Media, Cultural Industry & the Crisis
- Political or Economic Crisis: Quid Prius?
- Senza categoria
- Social Theories Interpreting the Crisis
- Social Transformation, Economic Crisis and the New Dynamics of International Migration
- Subjectivity and the Crisis
- The Current Crisis from the Perspective of Gender
Archivi categoria: Senza categoria
“Miracle of the Markets”: How Mainstream and Elite U.S. Media Business Journalists Covered Economic Crisis in Europe
In the past twenty some years we’ve witnessed incredible shrinking of the media diversity in both ownership and content. As few as ten transnational media conglomerates own nearly all media in the United States and this is important because media … Continua a leggere