- The Valley of the Clueless. The German public sphere and the Euro crisis.
- Models of Subjectivity for Interpreting the Crisis. A Contribution to William James’ Analysis of Emotions and Consciousness.
- Precarious lives: the production of subjectivity in the contemporary society
- Austerity in Discourse: An EU/US Comparison
- Capitalism and Social Cohesion
- Democracy Disfigured
- Media, Cultural Industry & the Crisis
- Political or Economic Crisis: Quid Prius?
- Senza categoria
- Social Theories Interpreting the Crisis
- Social Transformation, Economic Crisis and the New Dynamics of International Migration
- Subjectivity and the Crisis
- The Current Crisis from the Perspective of Gender
Archivi categoria: Political or Economic Crisis: Quid Prius?
Very recently the Dutch far-right Geert Wilders started building a pan-European alliance for the 2014 European parliament elections, with Marine Le Pen, from the powerful Front National, and other fellows from other European nations. This has caused lots of surprise … Continua a leggere